Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake from Kalyn
- Ready in: 45 min
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: easy
- 5 oz. organic fresh spinach (4 cups packed)
- 1-2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat mozzarella
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Spike seasoning or other one you like with eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
From our Great Recipes We Recommend Collection - from Kayln's Kitchen
Breakfast can be hard, too many carbs and sugars. This one is great. She uses low fat Mozzarella cheese, which would be perfect.
She cuts it into portions to keep in the fridge. Microwave for a minute or two for a quick healthful breakfast. When making it, cut down on any salt you can - don't add additional salt to it, buy low fat Mozzarella cheese and go a little easy on it.
- See the full recipe at http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2012/03/recipe-for-spinach-and-mozzarella-egg.html#more